Vibrational Reality

For so much of my youth I believed blindly in the idea of things having energy… I must have read it somewhere and adopted the belief without really having any understanding of it. It fascinated me and I've been on this life-long journey to learn as much as I possibly can about it. I would speak to my friends about the energy existing in natural things like trees and rocks. There was one good friend who was very doubtful about it and thought it crazy-talk.

Rather than becoming offended by his doubt, or adopting his opinion as my own, instead it made me realize that I didn't really understand what I was talking about. From then on, I wanted to learn more about it so I had a better understanding and could have more educated conversations about it. That was about 16 years ago.

From there, I dove into book after book about all sorts of energy-related subjects: how to see and read the aura, past life regression, astral travel, pagan practices, crystals, ESP… My mind absorbed a LOT of stuff, but I still had really no idea WHAT this energy stuff really was.

I don't really think there was much of an explanation for it so long ago—at least not one that I had found. The relatively recent discoveries of quantum physics really help us to scientifically understand what it is meant when we use the term "energy".

I'm not a quantum physicist, so if you're interested in learning the nitty-gritty details about how it all fits into science, I'd highly recommend looking into books and videos by Gregg Braden, and movies such as The Quantum Activist and What the Bleep do We Know? (I've included the movie links to Netflix, for those who are subscribed to it.)

Basically everything in existence is made up of electro-magnetic energy that vibrates along a frequency range. Therefore we humans are made up of and surrounded by vibrational electro-magnetic energy! This energy field is often referred to as the aura.

The human aura can now be measured by using Kirlian Photography, which is a photographic method that can photograph the electro-magnetic field around living things. A photographed human aura appears as glowing light surrounding the body—often appearing in any range of the spectrum of colors. Someday I'll have my aura photographed and update this post with the image. For now, if you do an internet image search for "aura photography" a lot of images will come up to give you an idea.

This electro-magnetic field vibrates within a frequency range—sort of like a radio dial has a certain range from 87.5 to 108 MHz. Our emotions determine the frequency at which we are vibrating. This is useful to know if you want to get into stuff like the Law of Attraction.

One of the first techniques I used to sense my aura I learned from one of the books I read as a teenager. Everyone I've shown it to in person has been able to experience it. If you'd like to give it a try, I've described the process below
To feel your aura:
- Rub your hands together quickly for a little while until you can feel tingles and warmth. 
- Stop rubbing and hold your palms facing each other with about 3 inches (7.5 cm) between them. 
- Slowly move your hands toward each other then back away from each other. 
- Continue to slowly move your hands together then apart, trying a variety of distances between your hands.
What you should feel is a magnetic push and pull between your hands. 

I notice there seems to be an invisible barrier—when I'm on the inside of it my hands pull toward each other, but with my hands further apart (on the outside of the barrier), my hands push away from each other.

If you don't feel it right away, keep playing with it. You'll get it.

That invisible barrier is the edge of one part of the aura (there are many levels of the aura at varying distances from the body.) When we feel the magnetic pull of our hands together, our hands are inside the auric field of the other hand. When we feel the magnetic push away, our hands are outside the auric field of the other hand and feeling the edge of it.

When we are around other people, our auras are interacting—sometimes even before we are aware the person is there. Have you ever had the feeling that someone was looking at you from across the room, and when you turn to look they smile and wave? Or, did you ever think of someone then the phone rings with that person on the other end? Your auras were communicating to each other (even from across the globe), which is what gave you the feeling. 

This concept is illustrated beautifully in the movie The Celestine Prophecy. There is a scene when the main character is interacting with a man who is attempting to manipulate him into traveling away from the group. There's a woman witnessing their interaction from a distance, and she can see their auras. It appears as though the manipulative man's aura is enveloping the main character and the main character's aura is becoming weaker and smaller. 

This video clip is a different part of the movie that illustrates the same thing, and goes about explaining it further. Very much worth watching—at least the first 3 minutes.

When we are communicating to another, so is our aura. No matter what we are saying, whatever we are believing, thinking and therefore feeling is broadcasting energetically to all of those around us. Sensitive people can pick up on it. 

Through this energetic field, everything is interconnected. We're always communicating with the world around us, even when we are unaware of it happening. When we can become aware of the way the electro-magnetic energy feels to our body, we can learn to influence it through our intention.

Here's a short video clip from a different part of the Celestine Prophecy that I think illustrates the idea of energy interacting in an intentional, positive and beneficial way. 


There is a lot more that can be said about energy, but I'll stop here for now.

1 comment:

Jeny said...

Thanks for sharing the nice information regarding the vibrational reality.
High Vibrational Crystals
Thanks a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...