Reiki Reading material

I've become really excited about my Reiki attunement. So much so that I can't find enough information online to read—in an attempt to prepare... It's slightly frustrating to *think* about reiki and not really understand its potential. A lot of what I read explains that reiki cannot be described with words, and it's through experience that we learn the most.

So I realize that this is a test of my patience and a tool through which I can learn how to be patient and accept the moment as it is. Though, it's a challenge when I'm filled with so much excitement and anticipation for something I *know* so little about, yet trust so fully in my heart.

Anyway, here is a collection of some things I have found useful.

Doven Star (the whole website)
Preparing for an attunement
The attunement ceremony
The first 21 days.
Reiki Self-Treatment
A reiki forum

2 comments:

JTHTTK said...

Some great links, thanks. You should be excited. Reiki is so simple yet so profound you'll be amazed on both sides. There are a lot of other good sites out there. One that is really up to date on the history of Reiki is http://www.threshold.ca/reiki/

I found your blog post through Google Alerts. If I can do anything, please let me know.
Blessings!
JT Moore
http://agapereiki.com

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is very valuable information


I know a site with answers to a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...